Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Interesting Animation About Holy Quran

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

It would be more interesting if you actually expanded on it instead of people having to sit through a load of numbers for a long time which make no sense (except probably to Muslims).

Also I noticed you only have 3 posts and your previous two from April where on this exact same subject but seemed to be pimping a book.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 840 ✭✭✭the_new_mr

Thanks for that. Very interesting animation for sure. Impossible to know for sure if this is what God meant by mutashabiha mathani but I guess only God knows.

Probably would be better if it sped up in the middle once people get the idea of what's going on so that it doesn't take so long.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭MeditationMom

by the_new_mr Impossible to know for sure if this is what God meant ... but I guess only God knows.

How, wonderful a statement. This attitude, universally, would result in World Peace.

Advertisement