Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Direct Dial to Voicemail on UK Mobile

• 05-09-2006 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭

Hi

How can you dial directly into someones UK voicemail to leave a message?

I know how you do it here, but the number I'm want to dial into starts off:

00 44 7849 5XX XXX

Help appreciated

S

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭JohnnieM

Not sure if it works from here.. extension number is the mobile number...

If you wish to send a message direct to someone's voicemail (i.e. without the recipient's phone ringing) you must contact the voicemail system (by phoning 3999 or 593999) first.

The system will prompt you to enter the extension number of the recipient. You will be asked to record your message. After recording you may:

Press 1 - to send the recorded message to the recipient's mailbox

Press 2 - to replay the message you have just recorded

Press 3 - to add additional comments to the message recorded

Press 4 - to re-record the message

After options 2, 3 and 4 you must then press 1 to send the message.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭slumped

SO what number do I dial to get into the voicemail system?????

S

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

I was looking for a way to do this a while back and ran into a brick wall, afaik there is no way of doing it. Ive never heard of the above method.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

slumped wrote:

You cannot do so like here as there aren't 2 separate numbers per subscriber over there and therefore you better break it off with her in person ...and duck :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭JohnnieM

slumped wrote:

S
    Dunno..found that on some obscure website...think you may have to b on the same network.... (If its to work at all.).theres F all about it on the web..

• Advertisement
Advertisement