Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a pole taken down off my chimney!

Options
  • 05-09-2006 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

As the title says folks. I need a pole & antenna taken down off the chimney on my house. The guy who put it up 2 years ago is not available for the job.

The house is mid terrace so a roof ladder is required which is the problem, otherwise i'd DIY it. So does anyone know anyone who does these sort of jobs... eg. satelite installations etc etc that would have the gear needed to get up and down. Its literally an hours work max!

My location is South Dublin.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

Peace wrote:
    As the title says folks. I need a pole & antenna taken down off the chimney on my house. The guy who put it up 2 years ago is not available for the job.

The house is mid terrace so a roof ladder is required which is the problem, otherwise i'd DIY it. So does anyone know anyone who does these sort of jobs... eg. satelite installations etc etc that would have the gear needed to get up and down. Its literally an hours work max!

My location is South Dublin.

why not rent a roof lather?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Sure it'd be just easier to pay someone to do it for me. Anyway, i could always loose my nerve when i got up to the top.

Advertisement