Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Audio in Ireland

Options
  • 05-09-2006 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭

I had a look on the forum first to see if there was any mention of decent places to buy in-car audio systems from. I see Mike posted this: http://www.incarexpress.co.uk/

It seems like a decent place to buy, but was just wondering if there is anywhere closer to home that has decent online deals (because I'm in Galway, not Dublin). I have my eye on the Pioneer DEHP75BT. Primarily because I like the look of it and it is bluetooth enabled and has listed my phone as an accepted pair device. At the moment it works out at around the €400 mark from the UK. Anywhere around here where I can do better?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

try ebay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭ve

Yeah, I already tried that one. Would just save a couple of quid (or not, depending on postage costs).

Any others?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I presume it was ebay.co.uk you tries and not .ie - uk is better. Dunno of anywhere over where you are though except maybe an argos or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I bought stuff from incarexpress about 2 weeks ago and am very happy with them. Delivery was quick, and the kit was cheap compared to what you'd pay anywhere in Ireland.
    I bought a DEH-P6800MP and ip-bus ipod adapter from them.

Advertisement