Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

See a man about a dog!!

• 05-09-2006 3:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all I am currently in the market for a good Springer.

Does anyone know a good magazine or a good website for buying hunting dogs.

I would have posted this in the animals pet issues forum but they don't like us and i would get abuse for wanting a purebred dog :rolleyes:

Or does anyone know someone with quality dogs for sale. I'm in munster but would travel to view a dog

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

ikc club sec

http://alfa.ikc.ie/

Three Counties Spaniel Club Mallow, Co. Cork.

See list for further details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 shc1

Sorry, can’t help with a dog but if you have a drink put it down before you open... :eek: :D
    http://www.users.bigpond.com/daniel1977/kits.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 629 ✭✭✭thelurcher

shc1 :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

shc1 wrote:
    Sorry, can’t help with a dog but if you have a drink put it down before you open... :eek: :D
    http://www.users.bigpond.com/daniel1977/kits.htm

What the hell, that is hilarious. Why??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭greg-h

I have a purebread red setter and I am sure that would be a good choice if you want a good gun dog.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 975 ✭✭✭mallards

I've got Brittany puppies at the moment if you fancy a HPR.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hezz700

Veg,

Those Brittanys would be a good option, i,ve got a great little Brittany bitch(best dog i,ve had).;) But if ya want a freebie i,ve got 2, 4 month old lab/setter cross bitches to give away. I had 8 in total 5 were sold and i,m keeping one to see whats it turns out like. The sire is a chocolate labrador and the bitch is an Irish red and white setter. all 8 pups turned out jet black.:confused:

p.s. if any of you want a freebie PM me.

Hezz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Vinniew

hey Veg,

check ur private messages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭Musashi

My Uncle breeds and trains Springers for hunting and Field Trialing.

The thing is, he is mad and would have to meet and like you before he'd sell you a dog :D

If your in Munster you may have heard of him, Joe O'Riordan? He used to be a regular up at Lord Waterfords' Field Trials.

If you'd like I can ask him if he's got any pups in the offing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Musashi wrote:
    My Uncle breeds and trains Springers for hunting and Field Trialing.

The thing is, he is mad and would have to meet and like you before he'd sell you a dog :D

If your in Munster you may have heard of him, Joe O'Riordan? He used to be a regular up at Lord Waterfords' Field Trials.

If you'd like I can ask him if he's got any pups in the offing?

Well to be honest i'd prefer if i had to gain his respect first because then at least i know he wouldn't sell me a sh1te dog.

I'd be very greatful if you would ask him if he has pups that are going to trained and sold in the near future

Advertisement