Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Ireland

Options
  • 05-09-2006 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Is anyone using BT Ireland's TalkPlus call package at 39 euros/month? They tell me calls from Rep. Ireland to UK 0845 Lo-Call numbers are regarded as free calls.
    I find it hard to believe as most providers exclude these. Does anyone know the truth of the matter?
    eileen :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Trumps

echristie wrote:
    Is anyone using BT Ireland's TalkPlus call package at 39 euros/month? They tell me calls from Rep. Ireland to UK 0845 Lo-Call numbers are regarded as free calls.
    I find it hard to believe as most providers exclude these. Does anyone know the truth of the matter?
    eileen :confused:
    I would not imagine those calls are free. ! Knowing BT I would think it possible they do not even know themselves. ! :)
    The very least would be a charge for a national call surely. ? Send an email to "btiqueries@bt.com" and I'm sure they won't know either. !

Advertisement