Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 2 v1.4 Patch (Mirrors Included)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

I've been playing on the 1.4 patch for a few days now.

I have to say I'm impressed with the overall performance. Gone are the occasional laggies and 'jerks' which I thought might be a problem with my bandwidth and/or GPU.

I'm also clocking up a lot more kills with the semi-automatics at long distances.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Got not 1, not 2 but 3 ctds in a row joining some German server last night.

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

d22ontour wrote:
    Got not 1, not 2 but 3 ctds in a row joining some German server last night.

:mad:

I'm still asleep. CTD??? claymore team death?

I was on a german server too last night, had to stop being sniper, i'd -16 team points at one stage with claymores. Killed by my own twice, it was then i realised what the -16 was for. delayed going prone, my ass they did, i'll admit i did drop prone shoot a few times, but i got slaughtered with it last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

CTD = Crash To Desktop

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

CTD = Crash To Desktop

aah thanks. actually the german i was on after about 30 minutes it CTD'd. Nearly crapped myself, because my card is newish, but everything checked out fine. CTD's regular with 1.4?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

aah thanks. actually the german i was on after about 30 minutes it CTD'd. Nearly crapped myself, because my card is newish, but everything checked out fine. CTD's regular with 1.4?
    CTD's are regular with Battlefield2 in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

CTD's regular with 1.4?

I have a good few hours racked up on the 1.4 now and only one CTD plus no server crashes .

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭cobrophy

i haven't had any and I used to get them a fair bit during 1.3, especially playing SF for some reason (if anyone has any theories i'd love to hear)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

cobrophy wrote:
    those screenshots remind me of Warlord. anyone have a screen of the overview map with spawn points?

Better late than never, I suppose.

screen471md4.png

Every flag starts off MEC owned except the USMC Staging area(which can't be overthrown) and the 'lake' flag which starts off neutral.

Advertisement