Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dogo argentina

Options
  • 05-09-2006 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

hey can anybody help me find a dogo argentina/argentinian mastiff breeder in ireland somebody must have 1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

It's Dogo Argentino.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 eldanny

so what

EGAR wrote:
    It's Dogo Argentino.
    wow thats real helpfull

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

eldanny wrote:
    so what

So, given the amount of muppets out there who are looking for a fila brasileiro/presa canario/or whatever other fighting breed muppets want as a mickey extension you should probably do your best to convince people that you're not one of the abovementioned muppet's when asking about such a breed. And getting the name right is a good start in that :)

Thank you, Bambi ;). Took the words right out of my mouth.

• Advertisement

i got a letter wrong i know what they are called their history their temperment and lots of other stuff about them too. have you nothing better to do than correcting other peoples spelling mistakes. s p e l l i n g m i s t a k e.
    G E T A L I F E.:D

I rest my case...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Eldanny,
    You're new here, take it easy and play nice.
    EGAR, might be better saying the words yourself rather than waiting for somone to "take the words right out of your mouth".

B

FnF, I would have had I been faster than Bambi ;). So take it easy :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Arcadian

:d

• Advertisement

Edited my post :p. What exactly is your problem? Or better, nah, don't tell me :D. See you!

I do not run a service for Joe Public, I do this for the animals NOT for the peeps ;).

FnF, I would have had I been faster than Bambi . So take it easy .

Im sure you would, however I would hope (given the rescue service you run) that your language style might have been more informative than confrontational (unlike Bambi's). ;)

aww its all good everybody be happy:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :
    ;)

FnF: I deal on a regular basis with peeps looking for Presa/Dogo/Pit & Co. I am well aware that 98% of the peeps looking for these type of dogs are not square. I have been called every name under the sun when I refused them after a home visit or sometimes even before. And, naturally, I am very suspicious when someone pops up and says I WANT and on top of it can't even spell the name of the breed right. As I have said on a previous (Pit Bull) thread: all it takes is one biting incident and we will have laws like in the UK and mainland Europe.

well then be suspicious and not rude some people do actualy like these dogs for reasons other than their fighting abilities.so if you dont have some decent info go bug somebody elses post, and that goes for you too bambi :D

Eldanny, I wont warn again, you are new here, let it go, and play nice.
    The relevant points have been explained and do not require any other input or insults thrown (grinning icons dont negate words mate).

And anyone who would like to start a thread discussing the image or reality of such a breed then feel free.

Otherwise, Back On Topic.

If anyone has any information they WANT to give on the question asked above to the OP, fine.
    Otherwise let the thread die.
    I will close the thread and issue a weeks ban to anyone else posting off topic on this thread.

B

Eldanny banned for one week.
    PM me when its up if you want it lifted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement