Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WooooHoooo

• 05-09-2006 6:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭

Freedom y'all!!

I moved out. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

out of TCN?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

Woooooooooo

4f05_larry.jpg

Put her back in, she's not done yet.

And such...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

Congrats, Jezza!
    Welcome to the real world!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

Myth wrote:
    Put her back in, she's not done yet.

And such...
    aaah Larry Burns, what a class character

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

congrats babes.... its totally cool but remember you cannot milk.... it just doesnt work that way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Cool!
    Congratulations!

*jealous*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

My ass is so in the real world! Haha!
    Milk? I don't drink it. Its boob juice. :s

Kittykiller!!! HELLO MAH CHICK!
    Its been ages. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Demetrius

Welome to the real world indeed, a world where you will eat food straight out of the can within two months, a world where the grungy hair of your flatmates will block the sink and bath (I won't mention the porcelan throne:eek: ), until you will cry and yip for home like a forlorn pup that has lost iit's hold on it's mother's teat.

Or maybe that is just me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,463 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

No mum to do your laundry, either:eek: Oh, I hate doing laundry. When I do, I think I must of died and gone to that other place. People leave their clothes in the washers and dryers all day long, as if they owned them, while the rest of us get mad and finally pull them out and throw them on the counters.

Women's laundry is much easier to do than men's. All those flimsy whatsits.:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,463 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

But what about all those guys who fail to clean out the lint trap in the dryers who are there before us?

Sexist! Not all guys are like that. Personally, there is nothing better than cleaaning the lint out of paces where clothes have been. Where Stone-washed clothes have been anyway. <_<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

jezza wrote:
    Freedom y'all!!

I moved out. :D

Can I live under your stairs?

Demetrius: That's all we need is some guy who leaves the main course of his Colorado supper in the lint trap before us!

Turns dial to High and places Boneless on a 120 minute cycle.That's what happens when there ain't enough of Colarado's finest.

Supposedly I'm a 20minuter.

Demetrius wrote:
    Turns dial to High and places Boneless on a 120 minute cycle.That's what happens when there ain't enough of Colarado's finest.

Supposedly I'm a 20minuter.

Can I live in your washing machine then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

• Advertisement

boneless wrote:
    Can I live in your washing machine then?

Only on the condition that you hold it on your shoulders Atlas style

Demetrius wrote:
    Only on the condition that you hold it on your shoulders Atlas style

I can't... the parrot would be hurt. I'll just have to stay with the foxes in the dump again.

Take back that foxes jib!:mad: I'll have you out of this house so fast you won't know hit you. Btw,it'll be the my patented bouncy castle footpath...aw, look you've put your mother crying!:mad:

Out of this house!

And take your lint with you!

Can I have me box of things?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

moved out... getting a tattoo... what's next for jezza?

A severe dose of life in general... bills, bills, bills... did I mention bills???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Don't talk about the bills!!!!! :eek: Come on Bones, Don't want to scare the girl back home yet!! :rolleyes:

Congrats Jezza!

Bills? Did someone say bills? Where are they? Been practicing all week with my sword. I want to kill them. (I know...That's pretty cheezy...but I am half way through this Adios Madre drink and starting to get silly):D

• Advertisement

She's getting used to college life as we speak!

College is a collage? Am surrounded by college life. You should see those guys over on the next towel... Or the one's on the other side:cool:

Damn you with your beach... and sun... and booze apparently!

Yu've got that one right, that's probably were we're going, but with a smile on our faces (maybe a little sand on them too)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

she lives with me now

And he can cook! ha...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

the dot dot dot hurts most of all.

Seriously, I cook great.

So do I hon. Two days in a row, and I'm here to tell you all about it.

that just means your 'food' hasn't kicked in yet. mmmmm peas.

Don't. Even. Go. There!

get peas tatooed on one wrist and tar on the other

• Advertisement

No peas.
    U've left me on msn, so later.

no, im there...

Whatever happened to "WooooHoooo?"

Advertisement