Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL Mail issues?

Options
  • 05-09-2006 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, still have two IOL mail accounts, but I'm not getting any mail through it today. It (OE) seems to check mail ok, but I leave messages on the server to sync between my laptop and my desktop PC. Both accounts are acting the same, both accounts are getting "Error : ErrBadMailboxName" in mail2web.

Anyone else have the same issues??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭greglo23

i have a few iol mail accounts and not getting anything either. i sent myself a few test emails a few hours ago and nothing yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Me too. Nothing coming through since this afternoon.
    Tried calling the BT Ireland Tech support on1890923111. Was put on hold for 20 mins and then cut off at exactly 9.00pm. Exactly the time when tech support closes :mad:

Doubt if it'll be back up tonight :( .

moz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭pete

IOL mail was definitely getting processed up to 4:07pm today, which is the timestamp on the last mail redirected to my BlackBerry.

By the time I got home (just after 6pm) there was nothing there.... and still nothing.

i just sent an email to my gmail account and it arrived ok so its sending but not receiving.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Just did a send a receive and it seems to be ok again now.

moz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭pete

moz wrote:
    Just did a send a receive and it seems to be ok again now.

moz
    ditto

its back :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Back here too, thanks folks! :)

Advertisement