Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quick question plz help!

Options
  • 05-09-2006 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭

ok i've been waiting for a business course to open up in cit or ucc but it doesn't look like its gonna open up..... deadline tomorrow at 5.05 pm so im gonna probably have to accept the business course i want up in galway. but the question is... is there any way of waiting after the second round offers through the cao is finished and maybe something will open up in cork? i really really really wanted to go to cork for that kinda course but it looks like ill be up in galway now... thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Im not to sure on this but maybe they might do it outside the cao and you can apply to the college its self. But it sounds like they didnt get the numbers for it and are not opening it. If I was you I would accept the offer you have becasue if you dont and the other thing doesnt work out you will have no options open and will have to get a job an earn a cool €15k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

lol i already had a summer job of 12 euro an hour 40 hour week and 12 euro per sale... but apart from that i just checked the vacant spots on the cao site and the course i wanted is gone! i've been looking at other courses of the same type so i either have to go to castlebar (gmit) or tralee. do you have to meet the reqs of the vacant course to join it? because theres a few courses i meet everything apart from the maths req...

Advertisement