Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Moto Razr

• 05-09-2006 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭

Has anyone got meteor isp to work on V3. No settings on moto.com, or on meteor site. settings on boards.ie don't work. the sim is enabled okay as I can use with Nokia phone.

Comments

What do you need to use it for?

AP: isp.mymeteor.ie
    user: my
    password: wap

That should be all you need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭yapyap

Wap Browsing is twice as expensive as if I use isp

Still the phone won't work

My phone is originally unlocked SIM free version. If anyone has it on a moto, simply copy the settings to a new web session, then press edit and all the settings are there and please post or pm me

Oh sorry. Set your Service type 1 to HTTP in the web sessions - forgot that bit. Even the Meteor branded V3 doesn't have an ISP web session created by default. Leave everything else as is with a blank web session, just change what I mentioned here.

Advertisement