Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

At a bit of a loss..

Options
  • 05-09-2006 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭

This may be a stupid question, but....

does anyone know what the craic is with returning undergrads is this year? I'm 4th BSc, and I haven't a clue what I'm meant to do on the 11th as regards where to go or what to attend. Am I being hasty? Shall I be informed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I don't think anyone has timetables this year I haven't heard of anyone getting one anyways, the fourth years in my course know what they're doing but that's purely because they're in hospitals. Noone else has a clue and that seems to be pretty much across the board.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

just emailed the department (or school or whatever!) now to see if there's any word, i suppose i'll get a reply tomorrow. maybe.

is it wrong that im primarily concerned about this because i want to find out if i can go on the piss on sunday night and not have to worry about early morning lectures?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

We [BNL3rd year] have a timetable anyway

Advertisement