Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

vr6 corrado

Options
  • 05-09-2006 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi there,
    new to this, just wondering if there are any other corrado nuts out there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭skibum

I had a '90 1.8 16v for a few years, black with black leather interior that used to burn the arse off me on hot summer days :p .
    I loved that car, great handling, performance was ok, got going once past 3,500 rpm.
    I think that they are still great looking and havn't aged as badly as other 90's coupes.

my mate has a '96 2ltr 8v, leather etc.. he's currently looking for a G60....

I keep saying that I will get another one soon......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

http://www.vagdrivers.net

There's plenty here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭opeldave

im a comfirmed golf nutcase but ive not had my own corrado yet........have driven a few though & im definitly in the market for one when i shift my current family car!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Sorry to go OT, but I always wondered which would be quicker on the track, a '92 Corrado VR6 or a '92 CRX SiR (dohc vtec). They both look kinda similar imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭DBK

Love my Corrado. Drive a 2lr 16v one. Great handling car and it's quick enough. Have mine a couple of years and and I'm very happy with it. Wanted one since I seen a 1990 one Belgium in 1990 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

JHMEG wrote:
    Sorry to go OT, but I always wondered which would be quicker on the track, a '92 Corrado VR6 or a '92 CRX SiR (dohc vtec). They both look kinda similar imo.

CRX would be considerably lighter, though lacking a bit of power compared to the vr6 obviously. Still, if the crx was kept on the boil, I'd say it would be very close.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 young-kennedy

Hi there,
    new to this, just wondering if there are any other corrado nuts out there?
    Have a nice 93 vr6, 130k miles just completely rebuilt the engine, so running her in at the minute, Love all things vw, have 3 16v GTI's only one on the road at the minute, next plan is a 180 break 2.0 20 valve into one of them, came out of an audi so should be fun!!!

Advertisement