Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP gaming gatherings

• 05-09-2006 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Don't know about the rest of you but I find that most of my friends did not bother to get a PSP and with some good quality multiplayer games (not the infrastructure ones) out there I'd be interested to know: Are there any gatherings of people to pit wits against each other in PSP games and, if not, would anybody be interested in doing something like that, make it say a weekly event?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I think there was some talk about this a little while ago on the board, but then someone jokingly mentioned a knacker with a knife showing up, and the thread just kind of died :o

I might be up for it, gonna have to dust off the PSP first though.

What games are we talking about? - GTA I assume. Wipeout and RR? You'd want to make sure everybody has the same region game.

Advertisement