Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent Help Required - Int Money transfer

Options
  • 06-09-2006 12:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

I need to transfer in excess of 20k tomorrow to another EU country and get a guarantee from the sender(bank, agency) by fax to the receiver. Is this possible?

AIB are only doing 5k MAX, I am in big trouble if I cannot do this all tomorrow.

Hellllllllp:eek:

G

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Go the branch (I'm assuming you were trying to do the transfer by telephone or internet). Your branch should be able to handle a larger transaction for you, but may require forms of ID :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭7mountpleasant

go to the branch. Fill out an international express form (it's €32 with AIB I think) You have to get there before 12 I think and it has to be the branch where your account is held. Bring your passport and atm card. And highlight the time factor the fx official should be able to make a call to the cross borders payments section in Bankcentre

Advertisement