Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

third round?

Options
  • 06-09-2006 9:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭

is there such thing is a third round? is there any way of accepting a course through cao after the deadline today at 5?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Papillon87

Hi.
    I was advised by the college I'm going to that I would receive an offer for my first choice in the third round, I was supposed to get one in the second but the CAO made a mistake :rolleyes: So, yes there is a third round. It is on Friday at 6am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

so i can wait a little while longer to see what more vacant spaces open up? so i dont actually have to accept one of them by 5 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 westhammer

Id say you should just to be safe. Ring the college where the vacant place is and find out if you'll get it in the next round

Advertisement