Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-order Burning Crusade

Options
  • 06-09-2006 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭

Whats the best company that delivers ahead of schedule or at least on the day of release) to pre-order Burning Crusade from?.

Glaskopft.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Probably play.com.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭WTF_L2P_n00b

2 schools of thought.

1. using the existing XP to lvl formulas from the 0-60 grind, it will take as long as from 1-51 to go from 60-70

2. According to reports it will be the equivalent of 0-60

Gonna take some time either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

It will be alot easier than people think, esp for people who have been to MC/BWL etc... as they will have much better gear than the brand spankin' new lvl60's whom Blizzard have to accomidate for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭WTF_L2P_n00b

Here's hoping xD

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Also I think Blizzard have confirmed we are all getting 150% rested XP. If you want to lvl fast ofc just play and win 7 of each of the BG's and hand the tokens in when the exp hits.

• Advertisement

Oh, I'd also suggest actually booking it in a big games shop and picking it up instead of getting it mailed through. I ordered something which was released on Friday and I got the mail on Friday saying it was being sent to me but I presumably wont receive it till today. You will probably save 3/4 euro online, but once you preorder from a big games shop, that should be ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Or Run Hellfire Citadel for loads of loot and XP =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭DamoVOTF

Also I think Blizzard have confirmed we are all getting 150% rested XP. If you want to lvl fast ofc just play and win 7 of each of the BG's and hand the tokens in when the exp hits.

Repeatable quests will not give XP for the Expansion pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

And of course, you can only have 20 tokens of each, on you, at any one time.
    Any more than that, and they are sent to your mailbox, afterwhich 24 hours later, they are deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Well, no company will deliever before its released.

Id say ... hmm.. Game would be good ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

isnt there no rested exp in BC?

Blue post below suggests no rested xp and repeated some repeated quests may still provide some xp...
    http://blue.cardplace.com/newcache/forums.worldofwarcraft.com/31004637.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Yes apparently, you have lost all your rested xp. Not nice..

But, you might be able to get it back just leave all your characters in a town for umm 6 days :D simple ;)*

*Not really :p

Advertisement