Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo removal?

Options
  • 06-09-2006 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone here had a tattoo removed?

What procedure did you get done? Was it sore? How much did it cost? Are you happy with the results?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

http://greatinventions.tv/products/101.php

In all seriousness though laser is the only sure fire way of proper removal but can be VERY expensive.

From some forums Ive been reading one recommendation is to get the tattoo tattooed over with "flesh" coloured ink.It may take several attempts but the results are supposed to be quite good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Mr.Bolickoff

I enquired about this about a year ago for laser removal and was told it woud be €150 for first visit then €120 for subsequent visits, the small tattoo that I wanted removed is an old one on my hand and they reckoned it would take about 5 - 7 visits so that could cost me the best part of a grand to get off. Did'nt go ahead with it though.

Advertisement