Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone get snag letters this week for CP?

Options
  • 06-09-2006 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hiya,

I was talking to Gregg the foreman last week asking when we would be snagging. Im in a 3 bed duplex in the Park. He said the apts below us would be getting their snag letters this week and we would get them next week. :) Just wondering if anyone got a snag letter?
    Thanks a mil!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 AshBy

Hi Tanith,

Not sure if you got your letter yet, but I was out at the site last Monday (11th), hoping I could get access to measure up my duplex (due for snagging in Oct). Greg wouldn't give me access to my own place, but let me into no.230. The builders were doing some finishing touches on the terrace. Looked like they would be ready for snagging asap. Though I did notice a few snags myself!

Best of luck with your snagging and the move!

Take care,
    Aisling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Tanith

Hi Aisling,

Yeah I did get my snag letter last Thurs and went out Fri afternoon to snag it. Nothing major to do, they had taken up the patio that was previously laid as they weren't happy with it, presume it had something to do the apt's roof beneath us - besides that, just niggley bits though I did notice the patio doors and windows were a bit scratched - don't know how scratched they have to be for them to change it. Gregg seems really competent and said he hoped to have everything fixed by this Saturday so fingers crossed. I must be in the next block from 230 so I would imagine you will be snagging very soon. They were bang on time and eager to get everything turned around. The one tip I would give u is to email Orla in Durkans (orla.durkan@bmdurkan.com) and ask her when to expect the snag letter. If she says 2 weeks, ask again at the start of that week, we made our appointent before we got our letter therefore being one of the first to snag and hopefully meaning we'll be one of the first to get finished.:D

Well the best of luck, let me know how you go! :)
    Tanith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 AshBy

Hi Tanith,

Thanks for the hint! I'd been thinking of doing that myself. Greg had mentioned the letters being issued the first week in October so I was going to contact them next week, then book the Snagger!

Great that there was just minor snags with your own place and that they hope to complete them that quickly. Greg's sound! It's a shame some of the other individuals I've been in touch with aren't more like him!

All the best with the move and your floor purchases!

Aisling

Advertisement