Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good place to learn to drive

Options
  • 06-09-2006 12:19pm

Anyone know of any good quiet spots to drive a car around some evenings? A business park near the city centre would be ideal I suppose as long as its not going to have too much traffic to freak me out!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Irish Salfordia

nixmix wrote:
    Anyone know of any good quiet spots to drive a car around some evenings? A business park near the city centre would be ideal I suppose as long as its not going to have too much traffic to freak me out!

Which side of the city?

If south side the long road oing out to the nature reserve/power station chimneys in sandymount is a popular spot - but take a clothes peg for your nose if it is smelly!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

You could try Eastpoint Business Park. Lots of roundabouts, speedbumps, turnings etc.. you may need to ask permission at the security gate though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭dats_right

Pope's Cross in the Phoenix Pk is where I learnt to drive along with many, many other Dubliner's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 lizzy_beth

phoenix park gets my vote too!

Advertisement