Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Lunch < Eur15

• 06-09-2006 12:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭

Ok here it is - where in Ireland does the best lunch for under 15 Euro. Best lunch can be either starter, main course and coffee. or it could be just a reallly teasty filling main course carvery style. The only caveat is that is has to be good food and not muck. My nominations (top 5) are
    Yamamori - Lunch Bento for 9.95
    O'Neills - Decent Carvery for about 12
    Cafe Topolis - Italian starter, main course and coffee for less than a tenner.
    Cafe Bar Deli - Large Tasty Salads for less than a tenner.
    Habitat Cafe - decent Tasty Lunch for less than 15

Obviously these cover a very small part of southside dublin. Let us know the best ones in your area of Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 984 ✭✭✭NextSteps

Wagamama have a meal and a drink for about €15.
    Gruel have main courses about €12
    Zaytoon kebab meal about €11
    IFI bar.
    Cornucopia on Wicklow Street if you want filling and cheap and lentilly, but not exactly haute cuisine.
    Steps of Rome for pizza slices and espresso
    (and of course there's always the Spar sandwich)

... same geographical area, I'm afraid!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

kmick wrote:
    O'Neills - Decent Carvery for about 12

The carvery in O'Neill's is muck. Really, really one of the worst I've ever had.

Unless I caught them on a really bad day, but the beef was overcooked and grizzly, and the veg was also overcooked.

Charlies for some manner of chinese thing might be a good bet for under €15.

I'd second Wagamma - I prefer it to Yammamori.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 The Gentleman

It's not sit in but if it's quality you're after and you don't mind going vegetarian try Blazing Salads on Drury Street. With €15.00 in your fist you're in for a treat.

Enjoy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Wagamama

Cafe Bar Deli

Kebab place in the Epicurean! (mmm)

Or the korean restaurant near the top of O'Connell Street. (tasty!!)

Advertisement