Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for business partner

Options
  • 06-09-2006 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi,
    I am looking for someone to be my business partner. I have nothing but post-graduate qualification from UCD and a brain full of good ideas. I have few years work experience in IT industry and few years experience in international trading and manufacturing.
    I am not a Irish, so I need to find a good partner who can be trust and willing to spend little money to start our business.

The person I am looking for must be 30+ years old irish, free to set up a new company with me.

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭ivorystraws

Have you currently got a new business idea in mind? Have you setup as a company? Do you require a partner soley for investment purposes or just to match what you will personally invest yourself? Why does the person have to be 30+ years old?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Chr1s

I have not set up a company because I am not irish I have to find another shareholder.
    I am 24, so I want to find someone older than me also got more experience.

I have some business plans just ready to go, also I have some good ideas need to be considered with my new partner.

but the age of you is not a big issue, if you are interested in me, we can just sit down and talk about the new company and my plans.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭ivorystraws

What kindof a partner with what specific experience are you looking for? Are you investing anything at all in this business money-wise?

If you've got a good business plan and believe in the idea, have you tried approaching any of the banks? What kindof business experience have you and what experience do you have in the area you are inviting partners to join with you? If you don't have any relevant experience, what are your current plans and obtaining some?

Have you attempted to contact any of the county boards... chambers of commerce.... enterprise boards... business networking groups?

Advertisement