Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mini SD 1gig 80x

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

This does sound silly, but did you put it in upside down? I know that on the Nokia 6680 you can insert the card, with the label facing up and it goes in, but not all the way, turn it upside down (phone faces up, card faces down) and it fits in fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

nope tried it both ways, i think they sent me the wrong one, it dosent say minisd anywhere on the card

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

Well, if you asked for a miniSD card, and they didnt send you a proper miniSD card (it would have to say miniSD on it) then you have legal recourse. Get in touch with whom you bought it from and explain they sent you the wrong one, if they insist that what they sent you is what you ordered, they are probably in breach of the Sales of Goods and Supply of services act.

Good Luck

Advertisement