Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

embedding video clips

Options
  • 06-09-2006 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

I have some video clips up on youtube. One of them is embeded on my webpage. I want to index the other videos below this and when clicked they display where the embedded video is withoput reloading the whole page. Any ideas how I do this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

How about an iFrame?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

i wonder is there an API out there for youtube that allows webmasters to create a gallery of their uploaded videos.

A flash theatre basically with a menu that reads in your hosted videos and then loads each video into a container area....... mmmmm

/edit
    maybe this guy might provide you with a solution?
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/swashbuckle
    haven't used it myself and i don't know exactly what it does but the description reads as follows
    "Swashbuckle is a cross-platform tool to automate downloading and storing content en-masse from popular websites such as Photobucket, Youtube and Facebook."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

that swashbuckle thingy was on linux os? anyway the iframe idea is simple and done the job. Thanks!

Advertisement