Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3rd year history? please help!

Options
  • 06-09-2006 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭

How many modules are we supposed to pick online? the two core courses are preselcted. do we pick four other modules or just two? its not very clear:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭csk

well i just enrolled and it wouldn't say complete until i picked four modules, so you must have to. i was under the impression it was going to be the same format as 2nd year.

also is it true that we will have christmas exams this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭#15

yeah i thought it was the same as last year too, with just four modules.

I think, although im not totally sure, that we do have exams at xmas. No harm tbh, i do not like the thought of having six history exams at the end of the year!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭csk

well expecting it be like 2nd year and only four exams i was mightily p***ed off to hear we have Christmas exams. but i suppose it has turned out to be a bit of a blessing in disguise. :D

Advertisement