Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Actors in Dublin

• 06-09-2006 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I am currently working on a series which will run on the internet in 2007.
    This is a privat, unfunded project so if you are after the money you are not who I am after. If you enjoy acting, are or can play a character and just
    have fun being in front of the camera I would like to hear from you.
    Age, gender, race doesnt matter.
    I am happy to tell you more about the project when we meet for a coffee.

thanks
    River

p.s. On top of that I need a door. Ideally old, colorful and ready for the skip.
    Will pick it up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Devinho

p.s. On top of that I need a door. Ideally old, colorful and ready for the skip.
    Will pick it up.

groups.yahoo.com/group/leinsterfreecycle

Advertisement