Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Judas Diary

Options
  • 06-09-2006 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Judas Diary were a Galway band about 10 years ago. They had a few albums and played in the Roisin Dubh from time to time. I've lost or broken my copies of their albums - would anyone know where I could get a copy of "Bring out the King and Clowns"? Ideally on cd but tape or any format would be great too. I'd love to listen to it again.
    Thank you,
    Stephen.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

"But Piracy* is bad, mmmmkay?"

Dunno if you've tried already, but NUIG Music Soc may also be a place to try and locate a copy.

* "It's ok, I'm taking it back" - Randal

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Stephenm

I would be happy to buy a copy if I could find it for sale. I do not support piracy of local bands. I have already bought all of Judas Diary's albums anyways. Thanks for the suggestion - unfortunatly I suspect there's no-one in NUIG music soc who was around 10 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I wasn't advocating piracy.

I guess I was too subtle.

a

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 GPO

Stephenm wrote:
    a
    Hi Stephen

Will try to get you copy, thought i had one myself but it's gone missing. My brother started the band so he's bound to have a copy - he's in london though but shouldn't be a prob tracking it down

• Advertisement

GPO wrote:
    Hi Stephen

Will try to get you copy, thought i had one myself but it's gone missing. My brother started the band so he's bound to have a copy - he's in london though but shouldn't be a prob tracking it down
    That's great news!
    sent you a "Personal Message"
    Thanks.
    S.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Jamey

What a band. Saw a copy of a tape of theirs lying around my uncles house recently, can't remember the name of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 GPO

Stephenm wrote:
    That's great news!
    sent you a "Personal Message"
    Thanks.
    S.

Hey Stephen

Didn't get the message. Can you just drop a mail to info@gpo.ie with judas diary in subject line and we can take it from there

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

now there's a band i nearly forgot...

remember seeing them play out in barret's in mountbellew back in 1992/3..

ahh them were the days :D:D:D:D

Advertisement