Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy Nestle Clusters cereal?

• 06-09-2006 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

This is my all-time favourite cereal but it's getting almost impossible to find shops that stock them anymore. It was more widely available a few years ago.

I got excited recently as my mum bought a box in Centra in Crosshaven, Cork, but I went there today especially to buy 10 boxes and they dont have them anymore.:(

I've gone grocery shopping all over Ireland and I can't find them anywhere!!

If anyone has spotted them, please let me know!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭bringitdown

Dang nice alright, Tesco do one that approaches this ... now god knows what it is called but it is only in larger Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭giveth

Dang nice alright, Tesco do one that approaches this ... now god knows what it is called but it is only in larger Tesco.
    Cool thanks. Will give it a try.

Advertisement