Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Needed!!!!

Options
  • 06-09-2006 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

hey all, im sure one or two of you have seen my back on the "I'll show you mine.." thread but I need some help with where to go with my leg,

leg.jpg

there are lyrics of a song my partner wrote, now i know they look like they have just been written on and i could've gotten them done a much better way etc but thts the way i wanted it done for personal reasons.

Now I want to add to it so am looking for some ideas? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

What do you want to add to it? Perhaps some delicate flowers around the border...or some sort of interesting plant intertwining the words?There is a lot you could do! Some little symbols...put a bit more detail or colour into the words...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

What about getting a background, like a scroll or something to frame it, or putting it on a scrolling banner being held by swallows?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Some sort of vine, twisting through the words perhaps? small amounts of colour, just as highlights?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭Shamanic

thanks for the imput guys! yeah im thinkin the vine and stuff going uo my leg and through the words..:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

cant forget ivy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Karona_Marona

Oh yeah ivy would look fantastic!!

Advertisement