Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Kitchen Meets The Shaft(charity Event)

Options
  • 06-09-2006 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

COLLECTIVE MUSIC & THE VAULTS PRESENT

"THE KITCHEN REUNION 3 MEETS THE SHAFT"

IN AID OF OUR LADY'S FOR SICK CHILDREN CRUMLIN(CANCER WARD)

SATURDAY OCTOBER 14th @V1, THE VAULTS,IFSC, DUBLIN 1

ROOM 1 "The KITCHEN REUNION 3" with DJ's
    WARREN K
    DAVE MCDONNELL
    SHAY HANNON
    PODJE

ROOM 2 "THE SHAFT" with DJ's
    CASPER
    PADDY SHERIDAN
    ALF
    CRISTIAN BOSHELL

Saturday Ocotber 14TH
    At V1 Nite Club,The Vaults, IFSC, Dublin
    Admission: Free with Invitation
    (Donations accepted at the door all proceeds raised go
    directly to the Hospital)
    Doors: 9pm til very late.

For entry, Invitations are available by emailing info@collective-music.com
    ~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/
    Its been a great 2006 for all of us here at Collective-Music, and now we Present our Annual Charity Event. We ran this Event last year approx a year to the day and well it was a nite to remember, Great music, Great People, Great Atmosphere and most importantly we raised a lot of Money for the Hospital, in short, get your dancing shoes on and get ready for a nite of pure Musical entertainment,music you will know and recognise if you ever ventured into The Kitchen and The Shaft.

The Childrens Medical and Research Foundation, as the fundraising arm of both Our Lady’s Hospital and the Childrens Research Centre, have the task of providing supplementary funding to upgrade and provide facilities for their little patients.We are delighted to offer all proceeds that are raised on the Nite directly to the Cancer ward in the Hospital.Cancer is something that effects us all, it would be safe to suggest that we either know someone who has been effected with this terrible condition, our mission is to try and raise enough money at this Event which will hopefully help they younger sufferers in the Hospital have a slightly better time of it.

To help this great cause Collective-Music in association with V1 Niteclub have re-united Eight of the best DJs Dublin has ever produced – all former residents of the seminal Kitchen nightclub in Temple Bar and The Shaft Niteclub which was on Ely Place.
    Together,Podge, and Dave McDonnell and Warren Kiernan, Shay set the new standards in Dublin clubland over the course of 8 memorable years – if you ever visited the Kitchen you’ll know what we’re talking about!Niteclubs come and go at a fairly regular basis in Dublin and they are forgotten in an instance,Not The kitchen Though,without a doubt Dublin Finest Niteclub to date,The Music,The
    People,The Atmosphere and dare we say it the Door staff.)

The same can also be said be said of Casper, Paddy Sheridan, Alf and Cristian Boshell all Resident's of one of Dublin's 1st Underground Clubs.The Shaft was quite simply Dublins foremost haven for the serious Clubber, tucked away just off Baggott Street in Dublin 4 it became last port of call for all those"Happy Clubbers".Unlike The Kitchen, The Shaft needed no advertisement or Flyers, Clubbers just know where it was, No 22 Ely Place.Although gone it is certainly not forgotten by anyone who was lucky enough to get in the Door, who could forget the lovely PJ and Derry anyhow .))and not for forgetting
    Big Noel and Michael who did the Door.

The Kitchen and The Shaft were the soundtrack to many peoples lives, and to many a messy weekend in Dublin – and now you have the chance to re-live those memories or make some new one's,for one
    Exclusive night only, at V1 Niteclub,The Vaults,IFSC,D1. Now we’ve gathered all of the fantastic elements of the Kitchen/Shaft
    experience to guarantee you a top night out – Admission is free to this one-off special event. All we ask of you is that you make a donation as you enter the Club. The amount is entirely up to you. For guaranteed entry, simply email your name, address, and the amount of invites you require to: info@collective-music.com or browse to www.collective-music.com ,your invites will be posted out to you free of charge.

Thanks to Podge, Dave and Warren, Shay, Cristian,Paddy, Casper and Alf for giving up there time for free also thanks to The Vaults,A-1 Soundhire, Gerry and Simon and CJPrint, Novadance.com, Abbey Discs, Clubbing-ie and anyone who has supported

this very worthy cause.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Looks good ill have to be making an appearance at this ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Blu Eyz

jonny68 wrote:
    Looks good ill have to be making an appearance at this ;)

****in Sure....I've 15 tickets on the way.....that'll be a savage night !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭DUB1

Il Think Il B Going 2 Tis But Weres Liam Dollard Thought He Wud Of Been There Oh Well Theres Still Sum Exelent Tallent Playing :d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭C-M

Thanks for the kind words, it is a great Line-up. please note you will have to have an Invite to gain entry, no invite no entry.
    CM

C-M wrote:
    Thanks for the kind words, it is a great Line-up. please note you will have to have an Invite to gain entry, no invite no entry.
    CM

When are you posting the tickets out??

Cheers
    K

• Advertisement

Blu Eyz wrote:
    When are you posting the tickets out??

Cheers
    K
    Hi
    We posted out a load Yesterday, more going our on Monday, let us know if you received them
    Thanks
    cm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭DUB1

thx cm i got mine im really loking forward 2 tis gig esp as its a charity event in aid of our ladys 4 sick children as i spent a lot of my childhood there :D

DUB1 wrote:
    thx cm i got mine im really loking forward 2 tis gig esp as its a charity event in aid of our ladys 4 sick children as i spent a lot of my childhood there :D
    Excellent Glad you received them, this is our 3rd Charity Event over the last 3 years for the hospital, we have a very good relationship with them and if you spent time there then you will know that every penny counts, so yes its going to be a top nite and big thanks to all the djs,thevaults, CJ Print etc for giving up there time for free, again il repeat this No Invite No entry we are only looking after people with Invites as the demand has been massive for this Event,its also being recorded for 2fm aswell
    c u on the 14th and thanks for the support arrive early, music starts at 9
    cm

C-M wrote:
    Hi
    We posted out a load Yesterday, more going our on Monday, let us know if you received them
    Thanks
    cm

Yep, thanks a mill. Got mine.....!!!

Looking forward to it :D

Please note if you would like some Invites, get in touch asap, info@collective-music.com with your details, also when arriving at the Vaults, please be aware the entrance in to the Event is down the gang way at the side of the main entrance, you will need to approach the Security staff as normal and they will guide you down.
    CM

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭topdog8

i got my tickets the other day cant wait for it.

topdog8 wrote:
    i got my tickets the other day cant wait for it.
    Excellent, please arrive early for this Event, Music starts at 9
    cm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭topdog8

no bother ill be there for the opening

Advertisement