Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dolce & Gabbana Motorola RAZR V3i

• 06-09-2006 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

can this be purchsed in ireland? on pre pay?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Not yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭v10

chrislad wrote:
    Not yet.
    Wrong. It's in the Vodafone range from €179 on a bill or €429 on Ready to Go ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

seen it in carphone warehouse...

Is it actually in Vodafone shops? If not, you owe me an apology. ;)

Websites are often updated ahead of release. Meteor have about 4 phones on their pay as you go range which aren't in shops at the moment.

That said, I paid 270 sim free for my girlfriends one.

• Advertisement

chrislad wrote:
    Is it actually in Vodafone shops? If not, you owe me an apology.....
    Yes .. its in the shops .. no apology required.

Although most shops won't stock it .. they'll get you one pretty quick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

cheers, is it available on meteor?

v, note the ;)

OP, no plans for it on Meteor this year. Doubtful though.

chrislad wrote:
    v, note the ;)
    No probs .. meant to include one myself :rolleyes: ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

does it actually make the phone any better?

• Advertisement

can anyone who has it list their opinions on it, main features..?
    also it is available on 3?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

The D&G is just a bog standard rayzr. Which means its about 2 years behind the curve. Its pretty flash so I'd imagine it makes you a thief magnet. We have one here @ work and the worst part of all is that a voice says "Dolce & Gabanna" upon start up & shut down..... and we cant find how to switch it off!

Being in a 3-way with Nathan Lane and rip thorn wouldnt be this gay!

The D&G is just a bog standard rayzr. Which means its about 2 years behind the curve...
    It's actually not :rolleyes: Its a Razr V3i rather than the standard Razr V3.

The difference is a 1.3 megapixel camera and a memory card slot..

See HERE for comparison

i am going to check tomorrow if it is available

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭ns06

It's on special order through Vodafone stores

not available in meteor. 400 odd euro in carphonewarehouse on vodafone on bill i think!ouch! in o2 bill upgrades from 199 i think so i may try do that as i know someone who may be able to get me upgrade as he does substantial business with o2. one problem is i am meteor so would i be able to get it unlocked?

if i got this on o2 could i unlock it?

chrislad wrote:
    That said, I paid 270 sim free .
    where did you get that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

It's out on O2? It's not on their website or shops? (well, the shops I've been in recently)

ciaranfo wrote:
    It's out on O2? It's not on their website or shops? (well, the shops I've been in recently)
    it will be available very soon i was told in an o2 shop last saturday

• Advertisement

i bought this on ebay and received it today. few questions for anyone that may know. is there a us version and a euro version? i think this may be the case. anyway the main menu on my phon is different to that of the one pictured in the manual for eg there is a tools option in the manual where as mine has an extras option. for instant messaging the manual says to go through tools and select im, on the phone under extras there is no im.are the d & g pics and vids only on the original limited edition 1000? any ideas?
    the sticker at the side of the box reads:

should i contact moto? any help appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

It may be a case where you have an old (or new) version of the software. It proberly has a disclaimed in the manual somewhere to cover this.

Ring Motorola to clarify though, they should be able to even link you to an uptodate manual if need be (and if you can't find it on www.hellomoto.com)

p.s. don't post your imei/sim etc on boards... some awful characters around.

ciaranfo wrote:
    It may be a case where you have an old (or new) version of the software. It proberly has a disclaimed in the manual somewhere to cover this.

Ring Motorola to clarify though, they should be able to even link you to an uptodate manual if need be (and if you can't find it on www.hellomoto.com)

p.s. don't post your imei/sim etc on boards... some awful characters around.
    cheers, delted the info!
    yeah i spotted a few things in the manual alrite cheers.

Advertisement