Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Res 06/07

Options
  • 06-09-2006 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

So anyone else moved in/moving in?

Anyone hitting any major snaggs or finding great bonuses?

Gotta say Roebuck is working out well, still snagging like mad around the place - my flat had no working fridges until this morning and one of the girls has no blind in her room other than that seems pretty lovely.

Although the clean up is still ongoing - there's a lot a mud everywhere but can't complain - rooms were all kitted out and they're great about checking you have everthing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I'm sitting here with my fingers crossed and waiting for a phone call to say someone cancelled

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭pigeonbutler

Moved into the Glen yesterday. Just dumped my stuff, won't really be back there til Sunday. Kind of excited about meeting the flat mates, since I've no idea who they are going to be!
    House 5, Apt 1 by the way in case anyone is one of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Did much the same myself. At home until tomorrow. I'd love to just know who I'm living with... it's weird. I'd at least met my former housemates before I moved in everywhere I lived before.

Loving the beds and showers in Glen. They're smashing!

Oh, just remembered. The lack of a toothbrush holder gets my goat a little. I might try to get a suction cup one for the wall. Maybe green to match the shower curtain.

Advertisement