Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need courses, help!

Options
  • 06-09-2006 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi

I am rather desperatly looking for some decent theatre and drama college/univercity courses in both britain and Ireland, thing is I'm having trouble figuring out which ones are actually any good, I need somewhere that takes things seriously and won't completely distroy my acting ability.

if anyone can help me I'd very much appreciate it, I need something to tell that damn nosey careers teacher of mine

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Trinity is supposed to be very good, as is the Gaeity but the best colleges are in Britain. Go check out places in Manchester and London.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 sirpipalot

yeah, from what i've seen Britain seems the way to go, I shall continue my search

Advertisement