Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned due error on Boards.ie

Options
  • 06-09-2006 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

My original account, user name FX Meister, has been banned due to another guy I work with signing up with the user name Day Wana Wonga on boards. When I tried to access boards.ie I got a message saying I have been banned due to having duplicate accounts. We all share the same IP address here at work so I presume this is why it was thought I had signed up under another account. So can someone sort this out for me as it's a pain in the ass. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Gordon banned your account, I'd suggest sending him a PM though I'm sure he'll see this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 FX Sheister

Cheers, I'll PM him now.

Just tried to PM him and got this:

Gordοn has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

My pms are switched on and I got one yesterday. Should be working.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Actually, if you work for the particular company I think you work for, I have always banned people from that company on site for their general bad behaviour over the years.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yeah, not the greatest collection of Einstein's on this planet. Nothing against you personally FX, you never dinged my muppet-meter but some of your work colleagues are as dumb as bricks imho.
    Violent bricks, with poor social skills.

DeV.

Yeah I dig what you're saying DeVore but it's hardly my fault for other peoples posts is it? As for them being violent, I don't think they have done anything that warrants being called violent bricks. What can be done to get my old account back?
    And Ecksor, you have never banned me as this is the first time I've ever been banned from boards.

Advertisement