Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan V35 GT

Options
  • 06-09-2006 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

Hi guys

Nissan V35 Gt, Herself wants one as she is sick of her Maxima and I cant get her out of the R34. Has anyone ever seen them over here, or know anything about them. I'm assuming they are pretty much based on the 350z.

v352.jpg

v351.jpg

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

CKR

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

I've seen one here before, it was a silver one at Dublin Airport. Nice looking car IMO. It's also basically a Nissans-badged version of the US-Marketed Infiniti G35.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

/me wants a G35

Very nice car.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Chonker

Thanks Max, I never thought to look there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Yeah its effectively a 350Z with back seats - same engine and similar interior

TheBazman wrote:
    Yeah its effectively a 350Z with back seats - same engine and similar interior

Thanks Baz

This is what she really wants, actually me too. I can get the gtr spoiler for the v35 but will it look odd?

NISSAN20GTR20Skyline20R35201.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

I'm actually surprised you can get the car here (without importing yourself) I thought it would be quite a while before dealers would have them. As regards the spoiler its personal preference. I had a 350Z up to a few months ago and what I find is that a car like that is so rare on the roads that it stands out anyway. The rear view is quite limited in the 350Z so this would also be hampered by the spoiler (altho there seems to be better a better view looking at the pics of the V35.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

it's actually a skyline, it is nice, 380bhp I think and 3.5ltr.

I know someone with the saloon version which isn't the nicest but the coupe is lovely. I was thinking of one myself, you can import it for less than 30k Grade 5 2005/6

here's a nice one - 2003 - http://www.japaneseusedcars.com/auction/friday/detail_nissan-AuctionNo-FUN16895.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

Chonker wrote:
    Thanks Baz

This is what she really wants, actually me too. I can get the gtr spoiler for the v35 but will it look odd?

NISSAN20GTR20Skyline20R35201.jpg

What kind of photoshoppery is this? Because it ain't no R35!

yep, pure photoshop... this is the R35 GTR!
    nissan_gt-r_2008.jpg

more here http://www.streetracersonline.com/articles/gtr35/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

TheBazman wrote:
    I'm actually surprised you can get the car here (without importing yourself) I thought it would be quite a while before dealers would have them.

Well, the silver one I saw had the square rear reg. plate, so it was definitely an import. I doubt dealers sell them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

The above picture is still just the concept car - nothing's gone into production yet.

ye but the other is just photoshop.

Max_Damage wrote:
    Well, the silver one I saw had the square rear reg. plate, so it was definitely an import. I doubt dealers sell them.

No they have to be imported, Thats the plan.

If only car designers had photoshop! ;)

Advertisement