Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need someplace to live!

Options
  • 06-09-2006 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭

Hey all. I'm looking to move back to the city that I love so within the next fortnight and I need a room to rent near the city centre. I'm checking out daft.ie and let.ie and d'echo so no need to post telling me to go look at those, but if anyone knows of something up for grabs I'd appreciate it if ye'd let me know (PMing me would probably be best). Also if anyone knows of any other good websites for finding house-shares could you please let me know. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭trixter

I too would like to know of other places, once i get settled a bit I do plan on moving out of the what I deem temporary housing I am currently in. While it is in the city centre, no lease so its easy to move whenever, its kinda pricey :/

I would rather spend my money on other stuff :)

However for location (although the place isnt 5 star) northgate house, right above the supermacs at the northgate bridge isnt that bad. I can walk to a pub and stumble home easily enough. 1000 EUR for a 1br is a bit much, even 1300EUR for a 2br 2ba seems a bit much for what you get. But that is the price of no lease.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭namaimo

I know of a 2bed 2bath apt going in Douglas at the moment for €1300/mth... but maybe thats too far out/too expensive..

Pm me if anyone wants more info. :)

Advertisement