Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NDS Flashcards?

Options
  • 06-09-2006 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭

I need one for.. em.. homebrew.

Was recommended a G6 Lite and a Supercard from www.hopebuy.com (encouraging name isn't it?) but the website won't seem to accept my credit card.

Anybody got any alternatives?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

somebody is selling one on adverts..... not that particular one but its in the FS consoles. its good for ....eh..... homebrew:D apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

(...) but the website won't seem to accept my credit card.

They accept Paypal, they're reliable, you should get delivery as VAT-free commercial samples within 5 to 6 days.

TTFN ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

evad_lhorg wrote:
    iits good for ....eh..... homebrew:D apparently

Its hard to believe but the ds has some of the best homebrew stuff around

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I want to turn my DS lite into a pda/media/browser/homebrew thing that still plays games.

Been eying up the DS-X, but at 512MByte memory it's abit steep. I think I'll wait for an upgraded version. 1GB = a movie + some useful stuff. Handy for the train.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Moonshell has great media functions, I recommend it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Buceph

Try winsunx.com, I bought my EZIV Lite there, quick delivery and they're meant to have been around for a good few years, so pretty reliable. Their prices are cheap, but their delivery is expensive, balances out at maybe a tenner cheaper than most other places. Anywhere selling in sterling should be a no-no, they'll cripple you with the £-€ rate.

Edit: The EZ selection is rubbish for homebrew, but great for the ..em. Although they've just released their sd write code so the things should be changing on the homebrew front.

You can download a guide to hit here. http://ds.qj.net/Complete-Guide-to-Flashcarts-and-NDS-Homebrew/pg/49/aid/66346
    I haven't checked that guide out btw, but it comes from qj.net who I have some degree of respect for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭emmet14

try the r4 canrd of volumerate. was cheap and works great ecept takes bout 2 weeks to deliver

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

:o

Replying to a thread that is a year and two months old >.<

Advertisement