Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self catering with broadband?

• 07-09-2006 3:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 640 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any self catering accommodation in Waterford City, preferably with access to broadband? I'm probably going to head over for a 10 day stay in Nov with the family so we can visit with my family. We have stayed in Dunmore East a couple of times but it's a bit of a haul to where my family lives. All I can seem to find in Waterford are hotels, which I may end up having to use but there seems to be very little of those with in room broad band access. I don't understand what business travellers do when staying in Waterford, in room broadband internet access has become a standard for most hotels now but your lucky if you get a phone in your room in Waterford.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

The Tower Hotel has WiFi access in all of it's rooms. If you want a discount, say you're a golfer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,658 ✭✭✭✭looksee

and tell them you don't want the room(s) beside the air conditioner!

Advertisement