Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone missing a Black Cat

Options
  • 07-09-2006 7:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Had a cat crying in my neighbours garden for about 4 hours until it went lost its voice basically. eventually it came over to my house and i gave it some food. it came in and was definetely a house cat as it was very tame. dont know if its lost or what is the story with it. was gone this morning when i got up so maybe its just a con artist for food like many other cats. However if anyone has lost an all balck cat i can keep my eye out for it again and try and return it for you. Its about 1 year old i would say and is quite long and skinny but looks in good condition. im in the park.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭eleMental

there are at least 3 or 4 black cats owned in the grove that frequently wander into all the gardens - theyll miaow and stroll around and always come into your house/shed without a bother if you take your eyes off them. theyre all really tame but eventually all head off back home across the back rooves. i suspect its probly just one of that gang that stumbled into your garden....

Advertisement