Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when is the programme office open?

Options
  • 07-09-2006 10:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

I have to ring the programme office to fix my modules thing but there is no answer. What are the opening hours?

Does anyone know if today is the last day to enrol to modules???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

i thought it closed on the 29th september?

I think i could only START to enrol today.

No idea about opening times, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Like the OP, my SIS page tells me to "contact the Programme Office."
    Unlike the OP, I have absolutely no faith in any UCD employee having the requisite ability to pick up a phone when it rings. Thus I just went in to college. Even then it didn't work out, with the Programme Office for Arts and Celtic Studies claiming that, since I am a postgrad, they aren't responsible for me etc... Does anyone know what Programme Office I'm sposed to contact?

Anyway, ignore that archetypal rant, OP.

Programme Office opening hours are the same as the university's. Thus, if there is no answer, it is because they are gimpoids (as I have claimed ad nauseum).

Advertisement