Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mapping of Eire for Tomtom SatNav systems

• 07-09-2006 10:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Does anyone know where I can dowload maps of the Republic of Ireland for a tomtom? None are to be found on the tomtom site. although i have seen threads of People claiming that they have this on their tomtoms. Unfortunately have been unable to contact these people.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

limewire or some torrent sites...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭sandyg

I ordered the Irish maps from them last month and the money has been taken from my account. Im still waiting! Got a 1890 no to ring them. Going to ring them tonight. Has anyone else had this problem. I have the C910

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,540 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Does anyone know where I can dowload maps of the Republic of Ireland for a tomtom? None are to be found on the tomtom site. although i have seen threads of People claiming that they have this on their tomtoms. Unfortunately have been unable to contact these people.
    They're not hard to find on their site:
    http://www.tomtom.com/products/maps/select.php
    You can get them either as part of UK & Ireland or as part of a Western Europe pack. Select your GPS, select your map, pay your money, download.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭sandyg

How long did it take u to get ur maps sent to you. I sent my money but still havnt received them. I phoned them and they said they would send them this afternoon. Im still waiting.:mad: I also have a Garmin 2610 and i think that Garmin are much better for getting updates!! Think i might go back and use my old garmin instead!

Advertisement