Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scariest dream EVEREVEREVER

• 07-09-2006 10:31am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

I had the worst dream Ive ever had last night.
    Yesterday in work, I was wandering around the internet and came across an account of someone who had been to hell and back - literally. I had a quick read of it and then wandered off to whatever I had been googleing for in to the first place.

Anyway, away off to bed last night and fell right to sleep as usual. I woke up in my dream realising that I had died and everyone knew. The bf could see and talk to me as could a few other people. Not so bad except I really didnt want to be wandering aimlessy around feeling so sad. I couldnt look at the people I love being so sad either so I started looking for heavan.

I cant rem much else except that I ended up in a Q ina church, which I assumed was the Q to heavan, but it wasn't. It was the judgement Q. I recognised the Satint who was sitting near the altar, opening a book and going through everyones sin with them. I dont rem who he was.

Next thing, I was 3rd in line and I knew, without a shadow of a doubt that I was going to hell. It was the most terrifying feeling ever. I froze with absolute horror in the dream and I think I ended up preferring to wander rather than go to hell. The fact that I had ruined my chances of going to heavan forever broke my heart.
    Some how I ended up in sone sort of freight truck with other souls looking for ways to escape. I cant really remember what happened except we moved alot and tried to crawl out holes in the white walls, but we didnt know where they led.

At this point, the other half got up to go to the loo and woke me up but I woke up with a big smile on my face. Whats that about??

Anyway, sitting at the desk a bit freaked so just wanted to type it out. :( No more reading scary stuff for me!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

When younger I used to identify with a character in a film, and if the film was a shocker, then it would sometimes end up as a dream. Then I got into acting and now I don't get shocked anymore. Sometimes a laugh during a horror film and people around me get upset.

Advertisement