Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mens skincare, online?

• 07-09-2006 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭

does anyone know any good online stores that sell mens skincare products.

like the L'OREAL Men range.

they're very expensive in the likes of boots.

thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Want some advice? It doesn't make you gay if you buy a skincare product that's not "for men".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭il gatto

Try 4man.ie
    I think they're based in Stillorgan. I bought stuff from them and they're prices are good and they ship for free in Ireland (North and South). They don't do L'Oreal but they have loads of other male orientated brands.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭bacon?

JC 2K3 wrote:
    Want some advice? It doesn't make you gay if you buy a skincare product that's not "for men".

men and women have different types of skin.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭bacon?

il gatto wrote:
    Try 4man.ie
    I think they're based in Stillorgan. I bought stuff from them and they're prices are good and they ship for free in Ireland (North and South). They don't do L'Oreal but they have loads of other male orientated brands.

thanks, i'll give em a look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭b0bbie

Try www.adonisgrooming.com - they send you free sample with an order too and good prices

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Stephanos

Buy Clinique or Clarins! They are expensive but last a long time. They are fragrance free and from what I know don't cause allergies. Clinique do a shaving kit, which retails at around €35, and it includes moisturiser. My skin is sensitive to shaving. After using it I wouldn't use anything else. The moisturiser is not at all greasy.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

il gatto wrote:
    Try www.4man.ie

Link doesn't work? Can you repost?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 JuiceC

The website is www.4men.ie

Advertisement