Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Astra Diesel Pump Help

Options
  • 07-09-2006 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi

I have a 99 Astra 1.7 estate. The electronics have gone in the diesel pump and I have been quoted €1995 for a new pump plus another €200 to fit it. The car is only worth €4000 so it does not make sense to follow that route.
    Does anyone know of someone who will replace the electronics in the pump? How much would it cost me?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

Try Traynor Breakers in Armagh, good prices and loads of stock.

or

www.vauxparts.co.uk or something along those lines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

ebay.co.uk item 150030102448 £100 .. just get someone to replace it and you're away. Presuming thats actually whats wrong with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 spacer

Thanks guys

Sent e-mail to Traynors just waiting on a reply.

That ebay item is for the Isuzu engine but we have the GM engine. But I have contacted them to see if they do the Bosch pump electronics.

There are recon units available on ebay but they are still too expensive for me.

Advertisement