Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards.ie Fantasy Champions League

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,079 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Had a good week this week, 53 points, pushes me back up to 4th. still 27 points off top though.

Kuyt did well for me as captain, Villa really let me down though, only 1 point, played just 22minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Attractive Nun

Disastrous, beginning to drop the points now and down to 7th. On the plus side, my persistance in keeping Bobo Balde on the subs bench has paid off now he's come on and earned a solid 6 points!

Big players didn't perform this week, Villa 1pt, Drogba 1pt, Scholes 1pt. How both Petit and Simao managed to play 90 minutes each for Benfica in a 3-goal haul yet manage to score just 4pts between them I'll never know. Hopefully a few revisions will serve me well, as they have done in the past.

On the plus side, neither Juninho or Kaka did well this week, which means 80% of the competition have lost their only decent sources of points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭evilhomer

~Rebel~ wrote:
    Had a good week this week, 53 points, pushes me back up to 4th. still 27 points off top though.

Kuyt did well for me as captain, Villa really let me down though, only 1 point, played just 22minutes.

I had Villa as captain, taken off with a tight hamstring apparently.

Alonso taken off after only 22 minutes didn't help either. :( Slipped back to third now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

evilhomer wrote:
    I had Villa as captain, taken off with a tight hamstring apparently.

Alonso taken off after only 22 minutes didn't help either. :( Slipped back to third now.

I had Villa as captain as well :( But still managed to stretch my lead at the top, hopefully I will not let it slip away in the knock out stages like I did last year!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I slipped to 11th after an average enough week, 40 points. -2 as well because I replaced Gallas, having already made a transfer.
    Roll on the knockout stages when we can change our teams completely!

evilhomer wrote:
    Slipped back to third now.

Oooh, im gunning for you next week!

Tough decisions to be made for tonight. I used my free transfer swapping a Roma defender for a Valencia one, but have crouch up front who i have a feeling may be rested tonight in favor of fowler.

worth the risk to spend the extra 4 point penalty on fowler and hope he scores, or hang on and hope crouchy does something in the 20mins or so he probably gets!?

Only 14 points off the top so every point counts! Come On The EUROSPUDDIES!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

I am going to wait until the teams are announced tonight before I make any changes, I will also have to check suspensions! Hopefully I can hold my lead for 3 more rounds :)

ill be in the pub by the time they're announced. my only worrys are crouch and totti. im fecked if totti doesnt start!

• Advertisement
Advertisement