Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SICK of play and cd wow

Options
  • 07-09-2006 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

Just had to vent my frustration at cd wow and play.

Have a birthday in a week and a half so have to get presents. Order a cd off both cd wow and play. Made sure both were listed as in stock.

And what happens? Two hours later my orders BOTH turn out to be out of stock.

:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Mexicola

Stop whinging and try www.sendit.com. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Mexicola wrote:
    Stop whinging and try www.sendit.com. :rolleyes:

Oh gee, thanks Mex.

I already know about sendit etc. And I know you pays what you get for etc.

But ordering two items that are listed as in stock and then finding out that they're not is annoying.

I bought books on play last month and there were similiar stock problems. Books were in stock. Then they were being packaged and dispatched. And then they were back to being 'awaiting stock'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Drax

quad_red wrote:
    But ordering two items that are listed as in stock and then finding out that they're not is annoying.

Yes that is rather annoying alright. I cant think of any more online stores other than whats been mentioned.
    Time to hit the streets dude! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Drax wrote:
    Yes that is rather annoying alright. I cant think of any more online stores other than whats been mentioned.
    Time to hit the streets dude! :D

Ok - maybe it's me wanting my cake and eating it.

I was really pissed at play for the book thing cos the order had been processed, my card had been charged and the items were being 'packed and dispatched'. Then they reverted to awaiting stock. Play customer service answered my first mail and apoligised. They then ignored my mails requesting the order be cancelled and refunded. The book arrived two weeks later.

At least this time I was able to cancel the orders.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

quad_red wrote:
    Just had to vent my frustration at cd wow and play.

Have a birthday in a week and a half so have to get presents. Order a cd off both cd wow and play. Made sure both were listed as in stock.

And what happens? Two hours later my orders BOTH turn out to be out of stock.

:mad:

OMG - you wasted a whole two hours ! In fairness if they had waited a few days you'd have a complaint but it's not as if you were madly delayed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement