Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confirms what I thought about bodybuilders!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,504 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

"Got sent this link" - yeah right!!!

Seems bodybuiilders don't like gay men....

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

OK so the name Milltown was already taken when I signed up so I went for Man of men. :o
    Snared

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Most of the responses were funnier than the actual OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I wasn't able to read through all of it but god thats hilarious....the following few are the best ones so far! Must finish it later.

dude you're gay or at least bi. most men dont go around sucking schlongs when they get wasted.

Alright, Man of Men, the "accuaintence" of yours has a video tape of you sucking your best friends dick. Why was he taping it? Why would he WANT to tape it? He may be bluffing.

theres only 1 thing you can do

wack your friend

and my god i dont mean whack off your friend youve already done enough for him

i mean kill him
    bb.com misc section is the only place on earth where guys accidentally give a guy head on a monthly basis.
    I suggest breaking into his house and stealing the tape when he is not there..If HE IS THERE..here is the back up plan...a little tip I found out...helpful....take a hard bar of soap...place it into a large tube sock..now you have a slapjack..go up behind him and whap!! hit him in the back of the head..knocks him out instantly..steal the tape and wreck and steal other stuff from his place..make it look like a legite robbery....if all else fails kill him...really kill him
    I don't care for the guy, hence I wouldn't mind if someone accidently killed him or something.
    Ya, I read it. It would be impossible to rob him since he lives with his parents and a ****load of relatives...he's mexican
    ok heres what to do NOW....target his mom...follow her and at the perfect time use the slapjack idea that I gave you, knock her out and rob her. She will go to the hospital..RIGHT? Ok since they are a close Mexican family they will go ASAP after hearing the news to go see her at the hospital and stay a while. Then when they all go and are out of the house insert the house and rob them..and steal the tape......(OR if you cant find the tape..burn the whole house down)
    lol this thread is getting internet fame
    reminds me of the thread where FullyBuilt **** all over his girl in the middle of the night, then wiped the **** on her legs so it looked like she did it

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

My personal favourite response:

"Man, that sucks"

ROFL.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭smk135

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    that was the funniest thread i have ever read. brilliant!!!
    even the OP's responses to the guys were GAY!

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Spastafarian

Ye forgot the best reply:
    i bet his friend wont give him the tape because he faps to it each night

Waaah hahaha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Aoide

This reply made me laugh :D
    What type of party has 2 guys randomly blowing each other?
    This type of party would not happen in North Korea.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

smk135 wrote:
    that was the funniest thread i have ever read. brilliant!!!

Exactly. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

reminds me of the thread where FullyBuilt **** all over his girl in the middle of the night, then wiped the **** on her legs so it looked like she did it
    haha ****ing CLASS

• Advertisement
Advertisement