Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Won't let me upgrade!

• 07-09-2006 4:20pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A few months ago I took upan offer from NTL for a 2mb broadband line and digital TV for €35 a month. I got 3 extra set top boxes and so pay a total of €50 p/m. I want to upgrade to the 3mb or maybe 6mb package, but when I cvalled them they basically said I can't until the offer is finished in 3 months. I just can't udnerstand why they are turning down revenue like this! I just want a higher speed and am willing to pay the normal upgrade price for it, but they said that the only way I can do it is to leave the offer I'm on, and go on tot the normal package which would be way more expensive.

Has anyone had the same problems and is there a way to get around it? i kind of got the impression that it can be done but the person at the end of the line was too lazy to do the paperwork.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

just call again then. it's free!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

There's that renowned NTL customer service again!:rolleyes:

Advertisement