Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Programme Evaluations

Options
  • 07-09-2006 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭

Well I got my evaluation today so I'm assuming that you got yours also. Well, was it as good for you as it was for me?

Did it strike anyone else as odd that the date that they were done was on the 4th of August and we only got them today, or did everyone get them a lot earlier than me? Some-one please get back to me on that. I think actually that last year we got them a lot earlier.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Can't remember when I got it last year. Thought it was in the middle of august, but god only knows, tbh.

Evaluation was good, the first two or three paragraphs are blatantly the same for everyone in the class, but that's something to be accepted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Hehe, yeah the first paragraph is usually just a copy+paste job. My evaluation was very nice, Stephen's a lovely teacher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

My evaluation was the most lovely thing ever, to be perfectly honest. I'm definitely a lot more encouraged to consider doing TP in college now.

The first bit is just a description of the material covered, always, then the rest is personal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I think the second paragraph is a mail merge job too, iirc there's 3 in the TP ones

Just by reading the evaluation you can work out which paragraphs are the same for everyoone and what paragraphs are personal. The instructors must have to give an account of the topics covered first and a general report on how the course went to the parents and then they get to the good stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

My evaluation made me feel all warm inside. Heart Dave Conlon.

I heart him more!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

No I'M right!

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭RefulgentGnomon

No, I'm rigth!

*right

You're all monkeys but haven't figured it out yet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement